How it works
REVINRE uses existing systems and enhances them through human resources to offer a very complete listing service package to sellers for free. By using this website, any seller can walk through 5 easy steps, complete with instruction to list their home. Our Client Services staff then confirms the data input with the seller and uploads the property to the MLS and the leading real estate websites, and fulfills all other service offerings, providing exposure to all potential buyers and real estate agents in the market area. Because REVINRE asks sellers to sign only an “exclusive agency” agreement (as opposed to an “exclusive right to sell” agreement used by almost all agents), REVINRE sellers reserve the right to sell their property on their own and pay no “buy side” commission. If a licensed agent brings a REVINRE seller an acceptable offer, the seller agrees to pay the customary buy side commission. In any case, offers can be presented directly to the seller, or the seller can elect to have a licensed agent from REVINRE at their side to advise them. All needed paperwork is available to the seller on this website.
The Listing Process
Getting your property listed on the MLS can be a difficult task. REVINRE is here to help make the process as easy as possible.
Whether you choose to use our Property Valuation service, determine your property value on your own or receive a Comparative Market Analysis from one of our agents, we are here to help you get the right price for your property.
Here's where REVINRE really distinguishes itself from all competitors: you can either use our free "Basic" package, or select and pay for only those services you feel you need and want.
Tell us about your property so that we can properly display the information in the MLS and leading websites. We will call you upon your submission to fill in all the blanks and review everything you have submitted to make sure we portray your property accurately and in its best light.
Having good photos of your property is one of the most important parts of the selling process. We make it easy to upload your existing property photos or if you choose to use any of our upgraded packages we take care of this part for you with our professional photography service.
After we make sure all of your property details are as accurate as possible we will send all of the nessesary paperwork needed to get you listed on the MLS through DocuSign for signatures.
Once the listing paperwork is signed and we have received all of the photos for your property we will work on getting you entered into the MLS and leading websites.
Packages and Services
Pick and choose only what you need.
* After two basic listings, listing subject to $299 flat fee.
$0and 0% Commission
- Showing Scheduling Service
- REVINRE Yard Sign (Installation & Removal)
- Exclusive Agency Listing Agreement
- 24/7/365 forwarding of all listing inquiries from all media to you
- Multiple Listing Service for 6 Months
- * "Basic" listing subject to a $199 cancellation fee if cancelled before 6 months.
$349and 0% Commission
- * Includes Basic services
- Home Warranty Listing Coverage (180 days)
- Professional Photography
- Lock Box Rental (Installation & Removal)
- Photography Advice
- Customized Property Links
- Property Flyers
$599and 0% Commission
- * Includes Premium services
- Open House Signs (6) - includes 1 Open House Hosting
- Property Valuation & Pricing Strategy - 1 hour (Remote)
$1,700and 0% Commission
- * Includes Plus services
- 1 Additional Open House Hosting
- Contract-to-Closing Management
- An agent "By Your Side" when you want (per hour)
$3,200and 0% Commission
- * Includes Elite services
- Enhanced Web Presence and Social Media Exposure
- Home Warranty (Basic)
REVINRE is a contraction for the phrase - revolution in real estate - because we are revolutionizing the delivery of real estate services. REVINRE exposes what really works to affect a sale in today’s market and gives it all to any seller, with no gimmicks or restrictions — all residential properties qualify — for free. REVINRE is a “direct-to-consumer” model for real estate brokerage. The actual seller and/or buyer of real estate is our customer, unlike virtually all other real estate companies that proudly boast that “the agent” is their customer. Up until now, a seller of residential real estate had only 2 options:
- To sell the property on his own, what we call “for sale by owner”, assuming all costs and associated risks.
- or -
- list with an agent and agree to pay a commission or a fee for what is often an unspecified list of marketing activities
Technology has placed in the hands of all consumers a great deal of information and linked together buyers and sellers of almost all goods and services. Our “revolution” does this for a real estate transaction.